Click below tabs to see more
Blue Cruise Route Itinerary
Marmaris Fethiye Marmaris Itinerary
DAY 1: MARMARIS
Fly to Dalaman. Upon request you may book your private transfer with us, so
we meet you at the airport and take you to the gulet in Marmaris. The rest of
the day is yours to replax or explore Marmaris on your own. The shopping quarter
in the heart of Marmaris center, Marmaris Castle towering the harbour, that gave
its name to Marmaris, and the Bar street that is parallel to the harbour and may
be visited at night. The service on board a gulet will begin with the evening
meal and overnight stay on the gulet.
DAY 2: EKINCIK - DALYAN
After breakfast, the company representative will visit the gulet to inform
about the gulet and the itinerary. He/she will answer your questions and take in
your bookings for any optional trips, and will see you off. The gulet will set
off for Ekincik Bay where lunch will be served. Today you may join the optional
Dalyan tour where you will learn how to become 10 years younger, see the Carian
rock tombs, a mud bath, and spend some time at the famous Iztuzu or Turtle
Beach. The sea turtles Caretta Caretta come to this area to lay eggs in the sand
on Iztuzu or Turtle Beach. After the tour you will return to the gulet in the
evening. Dinner and overnight stay is at Ekincik Bay.
DAY 3: AGALIMANI – BATIKHAMAM (SUNKEN TURKISH BATH) – KIZILADA
Early sail under morning winds, the captain will sail past Cape Disibilmez
before you get up this morning. This area is frequently visited by dolphins, if
you are lucky to see them you are in for a magnificent race as dolphins love to
swim along gulets. Breakfast is served at Tersane Island. Tersane in Turkish
language means Shipyard. Many centuries ago the people of this region built
wooden ships here. The remains of Roman and Greek shipyard can be seen on the
beach of Tersane island. Swimming and lunch here. Afterwards we visit the
beautiful sunken Turkish bath. Dinner and overnight stay at Kizilada.
DAY 4: FETHIYE - SAKLIKENT GORGE (HIDDEN CITY) - OLUDENIZ BLUE LAGOON
This morning we arrive in Fethiye Harbour. After breakfast you may enjoy
your day in Fethiye at leisure or enjoy an optional jeep safari tour in Fethiye.
The jeeps will come and pick you up after breakfast; sightseeing in Saklikent
Gorge, one of the deepest canyons in the world, the mud baths at the river, and
a stop at the iconic Blue Lagoon Oludeniz. Lunch will be provided during this
tour. In the meantime your gulet will complete to replenish the necessary water
and provisions. You will return aboard for dinner and overnight stay at Fethiye
DAY 5: GOCEK ISLANDS - YASSICA ISLANDS
After breakfast, depart from Fethiye Harbour for Gocek islands renowned for
the beauty of nature and magnificent geography. You will be moved by the green
scenery and fantastic bays, reachable only by gulet. After several stops for
swimming, we will dock at the iconic Yassica Islands; snorkeling in the crystal
clear waters here is very enjoyable here. Towards the evening the gulet will
move along to one of the islands in Gocek area for dinner and overnight.
DAY 6: BEDRI RAHMI – SARSALA – AGA LIMANI
After breakfast, sail to the spectacularly stunning Bedri Rahmi Bay, named
after a famous Turkish painter, and then to Sarsala. Cruise to Aga limani before
lunch. Overnight stay in this lovely bay.
DAY 7: KADIRGA – CENNET (PARADISE) ISLAND
After breakfast, depending on the weather, depart early for Cape Kadirga
with swim stops along the way. Tea is served at 5 pm in the vicinity of Cennet
(Paradise) Island, then we sail back to Marmaris port. Overnight stay at
DAY 8 : MARMARIS HARBOUR
Get ready for your departure after breakfast, and disembark. Private
transfers to airports and resorts can be arranged upon request at any time for
our passengers on board.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Cruise itineraries are given as a general
guide only and may have to be changed without prior notice and are dependent on
weather and docking conditions. Your captain has the final say.
What is included ?
- Accommodation on board
- full board meals
- Afternoon Tea
- Insurance for passengers, Crew and hull
- Fresh water for showers
- Harbour fees
What is excluded ?
- Travel to and from port of embarkation
- All beverages, including non alcoholic and alcoholic drinks which will be purchased on board the yacht. All drinks may be purchased on board and will be added to your final bill.
- Gratuity (at least 10% is customary).
- Activities undertaken with third parties such as diving or guided trips.
- Meals and beverages ashore.
- Telephone/other communications.
- Single passengers who wish to have a cabin for themselves must pay an additional 70% of the cruise price.
- Prices apply to Internet bookings with www.blueguide.com ONLY.
Meals on Board
As many yachting companies cut back on food service, Blue Guide takes it up a
Our chefs lend their creative talents and vast knowledge of Turkish cuisine.
Their creations are simple and delicious, combining a focus on high-quality
produce with carefully-defined flavors - perfect for our onboard service.
The menu will highlight the best of Turkish cuisine, allowing international
travelers to get a taste of Turkey’s culinary style and culture the moment they
set foot on our yachts. Our goal will be to showcase the best tastes of Turkey
and the Med, using only the freshest ingredients the country has to offer.
Travelers are in for a real treat!
Cruising embodies the best in all aspects of life: rolling waves, clear sea air,
sunshine, exotic ports, excellent service, exciting entertainment, and gourmet
food! The food aboard gulets is legendary, for its abundance, presentation and
palatability. The rear deck of the gulet is the lounge and dining area where you
will be served freshly prepared breakfast, lunch and dinner meals, including
grilled meats, fish dishes, a variety of fresh salads and fruits and Turkish
specialties. Afternoon tea is served with biscuits or cakes. All meals are
surprisingly good, healthy and nutritious. Dinner on the aft deck is usually the
highlight of the day: a long leisure meal sitting under the stars and listening
to the water lapping at the hull of the gulet.
You will never go hungry aboard our gulets! In all cabin charters meals are
fully included (except soft and alcoholic beverages), served three times each
If you plan to celebrate an anniversary or birthday during your voyage, special
arrangements may be made in advance. A special dessert, or a bottle of vintage
wine or champagne, will help you create the perfect special occasion memory.
Just tell us at the time of your booking!
Many charters will accommodate guests' special dietary needs, such as
vegetarian, diabetic, low-fat, low-sodium, low-cholesterol, or kosher diets.
Turkish cuisine has lot to offer for those who are vegetarian. Lots of fresh
vegetables and fruits are available at the restaurants and on the boat. Please
specify the dietary restriction, if there's something that client doesn't eat
such as wheat products, sugar, nuts etc. If you require a special diet, tell us
when you book your voyage, so we can be sure your voyage selection is able to
meet your special needs. In addition, experienced voyagers will reconfirm their
special diet requests soon after boarding the gulet.
Drinks on Board
- All beverages, including drinking water, non alcoholic and alcoholic drinks will be bought on board the yacht. All drinks will be purchased on board and will be added to your final bill.
- Gratuity (at least 10% is customary).
What to bring with me ?
- * T-shirts & Shorts.
- * Light pants or skirts and tops for evening meals.
- * Bathing Suits.
- * Sun Block (SPF 15-30)
- * Beach Cover Ups.
- * Soft soled shoes for the top sides of the boat. Bare feet below decks please.
- * Sport (comfortable flat) shoes for going on the shore.
- * Swimming shoes.
- * There are 2-PINS electrical plugs on board, 220 V when the generator / engine is on and in the ports. If you use different plugs, like UK plugs please do bring adapters with you.
- * Your favourite CD's or tapes.
- * Camera, Batteries, chargers and socket adaptors (conversion plugs), they can be expensive / unavailable in Turkey.
- * Hats and sunglasses.
- * Fishing equipment if you are so inclined, but rods are available for use.
- * Snorkelling gear if you are so inclined, but masks and flippers are available for use.
- * Burn remedies and soothers.
- * Wet weather gear (if you are the pessimistic type).
- * Beach Towels/blankets. Bath towels are supplied for use aboard the boat, large beach towels aren't. Beach Towels can be bought in Marmaris, in case you do not want to carry them.
- * Seasickness remedies, if anyone in your party is prone to this ailment.
- * Soft sided luggage or duffel bags. Your yacht won't have "conventional" closets. Hard sided luggage often presents storage problems.
- * Bug repellent.
- * Medications
- * Anything you can't do without for a day..
Marmaris Fethiye Marmaris Route Itinerary
Port, Bays, Island and Highlights of the cruise
Marmaris - Ekincik - Aga Limanı - Batık Hamam ( Sunken Roman Bath ) - Kızıl Ada ( Red Island ) - Fethiye - Gocek Islands - Yassıca Adaları ( Flat Islands ) - Bedri Rahmi Bay - Sarsala Bay - Aga Limanı - Kadırga Bay - Cennet Adası ( Paradise Island )
Marmaris - Fethiye area is more commonly known as Turkey's golden coast.
Delightful riverside town of Dalyan and the nearby ruins of ancient Caunos: a theatre, Roman bath, a Byzantine church and acropolis.
An opportunity to swim from Iztuzu Beach, known as Turtle Beach.
Sightseeing in Fethiye (ancient Telmessos).
Shopping in Marmaris Bazaar.